-
May 16th, 2004, 06:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
i bet i could post a naked pic of a woman and get away with it... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
May 16th, 2004, 06:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hummm
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
May 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I triple DOG dare you...
Oh wait...I'd have to do something about it then, wouldn't I...? Damn.
-
May 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
now how can I resist that?

hummmm, Eris must have a content lock on this thing......DAMN YOU ERIS!!!! DAAAAMMMMNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOU!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 16, 2004 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 01:31 AM: Message edited by: eris esoteric ]</font>
-
May 16th, 2004, 10:44 PM
#5
Inactive Member
You can always just e-mail it to us all individually then...
-
May 16th, 2004, 11:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
or you can click on the red X go to properties and copy / paste the link in your address bar. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 16, 2004 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font>
-
May 17th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#7
Inactive Member
That sounds rather technical...not to mention the damned firewalls here at work...heh...
-
May 17th, 2004, 02:47 AM
#8
Inactive Member
It showed up in the thread on my computer.
Lucky me, I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
so if only Rich can see it, do I still get in trouble? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2004, 10:34 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Sure...why not?
"DAMMIT, SKI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??? THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM! WE CAN'T HAVE THINGS LIKE THAT ON HERE! YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T JUST BAN YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!"
How was that?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks